To start the payment relief process, please submit the Mortgage Assistance Application (710) p and other required forms to us by mail, fax or via the Homeowner Connect online portal.
The following documents must be provided as part of your application for payment relief:
- Completed and signed Mortgage Assistance Application (710) p
- Financial hardship statement signed and dated with supporting documentation
- Proof of income
- Bank statements from past 2 months
- Tax returns from previous 2 years (for self-employed)
Note: For any additional qualifying income such as alimony or child support, please provide a copy of the agreement that lists the amount, period of time it is to be received and proof of payments.
Additional Documents for Short Sales/Mortgage Releases
Please also provide the following if a short sale or mortgage release is being sought:
- Listing agreement
- Sales contract and MLS Listing (only needed for Short Sales)
- Closing Disclosure (only needed for Short Sales)
Questions? Call 1.800.669.7724 to speak with our Homeowner Solutions Group.